Sunday, July 31, 2011

31072011


HALO (:



Finally i got time a little bit of time to clean + tidy up my room
well, had finished all midterms, at the same time, killed by all of them. Ishhh >.<
seriously I'm not as smart as before, but i didn't mean how smart i were ya before, don't misund ! XD
so as i said, tips given by lecturers cannot fully being trusted. LOLLL
Enough for bullshitting for those midterms
mention back my room

my fan - Woohoooo
from damn black color turned to quite white now, of course la not as white as a new one
but now it's able to turn a little bit faster than before LOLL
this kind of fan's speed is seriously needed in kampar, for such a insane weather !

my bed sheet - for months i didn't wash it jor -.-
finally i changed it just now
not because i am too lazy or what, seriously i got no time to do all these kind of stuffs during my assignment season
even i manage to squeeze out some time, i used it to sleep XD
HAHAHAHA

cantik mou?

next plan will be - clearing those spider webs
spiders stay happily in my room for almost 2 years as i always give them freedom
tak pernah kill one of it even i saw it LOLL
now i don't want to tahan jor
i need 吸尘机 so much
** who can borrow me? **

ohh yeah
i left 1 assignment - Basic Econometrics !
=)
after that then i'll be free for 1 or 2 weeks !
CANTIK !

for sure i wanna back penang
can't wait to see my papa mama
can't wait to eat mama's foods !
woohoooo
wait me ya within 1 week you can see me XD
next week ah next week
please as fast as possible !
LOLLLLLL

That's all i want to share
continue wit my 康熙来了 - 谁才是吴健豪的最佳女主角?

take care dudes !

No comments:

Post a Comment