Sunday, May 13, 2012

13052012

Having my year2sem3 semester break now, time flies and I'm going to step into year3 starting from next semester onwards. 

Just finished my papers and back to hometown. I never put too much hope for this time's final examination, as i already expected the outcome will not as good as previous semesters. But anyway is okay, start from now i will never let myself to have stress like before, i will never study at least 1 hour per day to maintain my cgpa like what i did during foundation. XD Just relax and go through year3 smoothly with all my friends i know in UTAR, to give myself a good memory, that's more than enough. Hehehehe. 

*yeah, for me friendship is important than academic, yet, have to depends on situation la of course. But, family always come first before friendship, so sorry friends. (:*

This semester break will be a boring semester break for me. I can only wait my friends to date me for outing, watch dramas + eat + sleep like nobody business. Kampar friends, please visit me in Penang, i swear i will try my best to discover some attractive places to not disappointing you all. **wuwuwuwu** So please let me know if u guys want to come, i 200% welcome you all. T.T 

Hmm, mother's day tomorrow. was thinking where to have our dinner from afternoon until just now, yet i don't have a final answer. So damn difficult to cari makan in Penang? LOL. 

Pity Son la I'm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment