Wednesday, October 12, 2011

12102011






What i can say now is really " T.H.A.N.K.S.G.O.D "



phewwwwwwwwwww......




Finally the result released
what i were worrying last 2 weeks finally disappeared


Luckily i am still able to maintain my result
not even drop a little bit, and also improve a little bit -.-
but then this time i'm really satisfy with what i get
I tot i will fail for 1 subject but at the end i still can pass it
that's why, i shouldn't complain too much for this time


work a little bit harder for the coming sem?
No lorr, i gonna enjoy dy :DD
aim pass will be enough
too stress if i continue like that
hair keep falling like shit, i can't even control although i'm controlling now by using those anti-hairfall shampoo
cost me almost RM100 ( WTH?!)
*not worth AT ALL to replace my health by stressing myself too much*
so let's enjoy start from now on ! :DDDD


Stop for result punya pasal


the 法政先锋III not really ngam me i don't know why
watched 2 episodes dy but i still feel like the drama seems less jor smtg
maybe bcz of bobby and ah seh no longer in the drama
the 马国英 ah right? I'm still thinking of her
the moment she tears her dress? damn yeng! HAHAHAHA


should be this dress if not mistaken, right mou chez? HHAHAHA


that's why i am waiting for 万凤之王




but then i just wait for 宣萱 only

damn hate 胡杏儿 i don't know why
i dislike her to the max no longer in what drama zzzzz


Erm that's all i think
now i got mood to go jalan dy start from tomorrow


sem break is gonna to reach the end
let's enjoy to the max ya people
of course,
take good care please ! :DD






2 comments:

  1. LOL my 1 anti-hairfall shampoo RM30-50 is quite powerful.... u bought a exp stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA. yup !! my ma gok ying XD

    ReplyDelete